TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Recruitment Notification Government Jobs 2019 – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released recruitment notification for the post of Junior Scientific Officer in Forensic Sciences Department and organization invites online application from eligible candidates having M.Sc qualification. These 64 Junior Scientific Officer Posts are in Tamil Nadu on direct recruitment. Eligible Candidates can apply online from 21.06.2019 to 22.07.2019. More details of TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Recruitment Notification such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc are given here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
- TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Vacancy
- Educational qualification for TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Recruitment 2019
- Age limit for TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Recruitment Job Vacancies 2019
- How to apply for TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Recruitment 2019
- Important dates to remember for TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Recruitment 2019
- Links to download notification of TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Recruitment 2019
- Official website of TNPSC
TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Recruitment Vacancy Employment News Detail
Name of Post : Junior Scientific Officer
Total No. of Vacancies : 64 vacancy
Group : (i) Chemistry, Biology (ii) Physics, Physics and Chemistry (Division:Computer Forensic Science)
Age Limit : TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Recruitment 2019. Applicant candidates upper age limit is maximum 30 years as on 01 Jul 2019.
Educational Qualification : Applicant candidates must have completed M.Sc. (Forensic Science) Degree / M.Sc. Degree in Biology, Chemistry or Physics of any recognized university or Institution. Depending on the post educational qualification may vary so candidates refer TNPSC Official Recruitment Notification.
Pay Scale : Pay Scale for TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer vacancy is Rs.36,900 – 1,16,600 (Level 18)
Selection Process : Applicant candidates selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test in the form of an interview.
Application Fees : Application fees for TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer recruitment 2019 vacancy is as follows –
One Time Registration Fee : Rs. 150/-
Examination Fee : Rs. 150/-
Apply Mode : Online
How to Apply : Eligible candidates who have made One – Time Registration may apply online at TNPSC’s website (direct link is given below) from 21 Jun 2019 to 22 Jul 2019.
Steps To Apply Online :
Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to www.tnpscexams.in
- Go to “Registration” & Register yourself.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
Important Dates to remember for TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer recruitment vacancy
Starting Date for Apply Online : 21.06.2019
Last Date for Apply Online : 22.07.2019
Last date for payment of Examination Fee through
Bank (State Bank of India or HDFC Bank) : 24.07.2019
Paper – I (Subject Paper)
(PG Degree Standard) Exam Date : 24.08.2019 FN 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M
Paper – II (General Studies)
(Degree Standard) Exam Date : 24.08.2019 AN 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M
Click Here to Apply Online for TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Recruitment